|"An advanced form of Brontide that calls forth a longer-lasting whip of lightning that drops more bolts when dismissed."|
High Brontide is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma High Brontide Effects
High Brontide has the following effects:
- Character creates a Lightning whip. Pressing the [Light Attack] and [Heavy Attack] buttons allows the player to attack with the whip.
- Deals heavier Lightning based damage.
- Staggers Enemies. Most effective against large creatures such as Gorechimera, Elder Ogre and Drake as they can be hit multiple times per strike.
- Requires high amounts of Stamina for Pawns. The pawn AI will select High Levin or High Fulmination over this skill.
High Brontide Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use High Brontide:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 7
- Cost: 1800 DP
Dragon's Dogma High Brontide Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for High Brontide:
- Brontide > High Brontide > Grand Brontide (with Mage's Ring, Mage's Band, Staff-Bearer's Ring or Staff-Bearer's Band)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!