High Brontide is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
" An advanced form of Brontide that calls forth a longer-lasting whip of lightning that drops more bolts when dismissed."
- Deals heavier Lightning based damage.
- Staggers enemies. Most effective against large creatures such as Gorechimera, Elder Ogre and Drake as they can be hit multiple times per strike.
- Requires high amounts of Stamina for Pawns. The pawn AI will select High Levin or High Fulmination over this skill.
- Grand Brontide when the Mage's Ring / Mage's Band or Staff-Bearer's Ring / Staff-Bearer's Band is equipped.
- You can conjure extra Levin bolts of lightning by pressing the [Light Attack] and [Heavy Attack] button while holding the [Skill] button.