|"An advanced form of High Brontide that erodes less Stamina and periodically drops lightning bolts around the user."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Brontide/High Brontide is available|
|Cost||Mage's Ring/Mage's Band/Staff-Bearer's Ring/Staff-Bearer's Band|
Grand Brontide is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Brontide Effects
Grand Brontide has the following effects:
- Character conjures a whip-like bolt of Lightning capable of damaging foes.
- Also drops lightning bolts at random capable of dealing lightning damage.
- Since this skill can easily Stagger Enemies, it is best used against large creatures that can be hit multiple times per strike such as Gorechimera, Elder Ogre or Drake.
Grand Brontide Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Brontide:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: When Brontide/High Brontide is available
- Cost: Mage's Ring/Mage's Band/Staff-Bearer's Ring/Staff-Bearer's Band
Dragon's Dogma Grand Brontide Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Brontide:
- Brontide > High Brontide > Grand Brontide (with Mage's Ring, Mage's Band, Staff-Bearer's Ring or Staff-Bearer's Band)