Arc of Deliverance is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Arc of Might that channels all one's power into an even stronger blow."
- Deals heavy frontal physical damage in the direction you are facing.
- It throws the enemies up into the air. If they are thrown high enough, they will take fall damage on impact.
- The user may walk around slowly while charging up to position for the strike.
- Takes 10 seconds to fully charge up.
- You can cancel the charge by pressing the [Jump] button.
- Releasing before it is fully charged results in significantly less damage.
- Walls can block the shockwave. The damage dealt by it depends on the user's Magick stats.