High Exequy is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma High Exequy Effects
High Exequy has the following effects:
- Character summons an AOE field that deals massive amounts of damage onto Enemies that stand in it for too long
- Can kill almost any non-human Enemy in one hit.
- Can target multiple enemies/part of an enemy by casting the spell and moving the targeting sigil onto the creature.
- Has a greater range than Exequy. It is capable of targeting up to 8 enemies at once.
- When the sigil is in range of a creature, a circular timer will appear that will blink when it completes a full circle, indicating that the monster is ready to be slain. Simply release the spell at that time to kill the creature instantly.
- However, you MUST hold down the [Skill] button for the duration of the timer or else the skill will cancel and the timer will reset.
- Stamina is drained constantly while holding for the timer to complete.
- The time needed by the timer is dependent on the Magick stats of the user, and the Dark resistance of the target.
High Exequy Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use High Exequy:
- Weapons: Archistaves
- Rank Available: 8
- Cost: 5000 DP
Dragon's Dogma High Exequy Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for High Exequy:
- Exequy > High Exequy