Grand Scension is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Magick Archers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Scension Effects
Grand Scension has the following effects:
- Character charges their daggers with Holy magick, then sends it forward
- Deals both magickal and physical damage.
- Heals the user's health for every hit by 10% of Magickal Defense stats.
- The AOE appears in the direction you are kneeling.
Grand Scension Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Scension:
- Weapons: Daggers
- Rank Available: 5
- Cost: 2000 DP
Dragon's Dogma Grand Scension Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Scension:
- Scension > Grand Scension