Arc of Might is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Channels a vast amount of strength into the ultimate blow. Requires the protection of one's allies whilst preparing."
- Deals heavy frontal physical damage in the direction you are facing.
- It throws the enemies up into the air. If they are thrown high enough, they will take fall damage on impact.
- The user may walk around slowly while charging up to position for the strike.
- Takes 10 seconds to fully charge up.
- You can cancel the charge by pressing the [Jump] button.
- Releasing before it is fully charged results in significantly less damage.