Firecounter is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Sends foes staggering back when the user blocks an attack. A perfect block blasts foes with a fireball, setting them aflame."
- Adds moderate amounts of Fire damage to every regular block performed with Magick Shields for 60 seconds.
- Perfect Blocks cause a fireball to shoot at the enemy whose attack was blocked.
- The Fireball travels a decent distance, allowing you to hurt even the source of ranged attacks blocked.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience augment.
- Flame Riposte or
- Inferno Feint when the Magick Shieldsman's Ring / Magick Shieldsman's Band is equipped.
|Fire Based Skills