Firecounter is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Firecounter Effects
Firecounter has the following effects:
- Character enchants their shield with Fire magick.
- Adds moderate amounts of Fire damage to every regular block performed with Magick Shields for 60 seconds.
- Perfect Blocks cause a fireball to shoot at the enemy whose attack was blocked.
- The Fireball travels a decent distance, allowing you to hurt even the source of ranged attacks blocked.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience Augment.
Firecounter Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Firecounter:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: Default
- Cost: N/A
Dragon's Dogma Firecounter Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Firecounter:
- Firecounter > Flame Riposte > Inferno Feint (with Magick Shieldsman's Ring or Magick Shieldsman's Band)