Endecad Shot is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Rangers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Endecad Shot Effects
Endecad Shot has the following effects:
- Character shoots a spread of 11 arrows in a horizontal line, dealing moderate amounts of physical damage.
- You can use Special Arrows instead for additional effects.
- At point-blank range, the skill can be fatal.
- This skill essentially turns your Longbow into a shotgun.
- Uses 11x the Stamina as a normal shot (stamina for each arrow fired).
- Effective when used for crowd control.
Endecad Shot Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Endecad Shot:
- Weapons: Longbows
- Rank Available: 4
- Cost: 1250 DP
Dragon's Dogma Endecad Shot Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Endecad Shot:
- Heptad Shot > Endecad Shot