Downpour Volley is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Cloudburst Volley that expands the area of the attack."
- Fires 11 arrows into the air which will fall in the area targeted by the light beam shown.
- The beam automatically aims itself on top of any enemies that you are facing, within a certain range. This means you can effectively fire it the moment the "casting" animation is over, without actually spending more time to adjust the aoe position.)
- Special Arrows can also be used instead.
- The skill works indoors as well.
- The arrows can hurt any allies caught within the area of attack.