Drake is an enemy in Dragon's Dogma.
- Devilfire Grove
- Estan Plains (Post Game)
- Conqueror's Sanctuary (Post Game)
- Chamber of Fire (Post Game)
- Rotunda of Dread (Pre-Daimon)
- Amber Dragon Scale (32%)
- Dragon Scale (20%)
- Dragon Claw (12%)
- Indurated Dragonblood (5%)
- Rift Cluster (5%)
- Drake's Tear (5%)
- Greatwyrm Stone (1%)
- Dragon Horn (1%)
Drake Horns Destroyed
- Dragon Horn (100%)
Drake Wing Destroyed
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Draconian Strategy Vol. 1 - Knocking a Dragon off balance and to the ground will expose its heart.
- Draconian Strategy Vol. 2 - A Dragon is vulnerable to being staggered or knocked down when it is preparing its breath attack.
- Destroy the wings to ground them for the remainder of the fight. After knowledge is triggered Pawns will state "'Tis grounded, Master!" or "On solid ground, the advantage is ours!"
- Destroying the horns drops it as loot which can be picked up immediately. Pawns will yell "The horn is destroyed!"
- While a Dragon is hovering, attacking its head, heart or wings will knock it to the ground.
- When a Dragon grabs a pawn and tries to possess it, a strong hit to the dragon's leg holding the pawn will stagger it and release the pawn.
Strike the heart.
- Drake is weak against Ice spells and Ice enchanted weapons.
- Strong against Fire, and resistant to Burning.
- Immune to being Blind, Tarred, Drenched, Curse, Petrification and lowered attributes.
- Vulnerable to Torpor and Poison.
- Repeated damage to the wings will eventualy disable the Drake's flight ability.
- Slash: 100%
- Bash: 100%
- Fire: 20%
- Ice: 150%
- Thunder: 100%
- Holy: 100%
- Dark: 100%
|Fire Breath||A massive stream of fire is blasted from its mouth. Can cause Burning. The Drake can use this move either when pacing forward or backing away from its target(s).|
|Dive||A powerful lunge from the air.|
|Charge||Charges at a target on the ground to trample it.|
|Grab (Arisen)||The Arisen is grabbed and then slammed into the ground.|
|Grab (Pawn)||A Pawn is grabbed but instead of being slammed into the ground, the Drake tries to seize control over the pawn. Causes Possession, which turns the Pawn against the Arisen.|
|Slam||Will take flight then drop suddenly to slam its torso into the ground, inflicting massive damage to anyone underneath.|
|Aerial Spin||If the Arisen or one of his/her Pawns are holding onto the Drake while it is in flight, it will spin rapidly, draining a massive chunk of stamina.|
|Stomp Attack||A powerful attack with its feet, staggers targets.|
|Sweeping Backhand||A backhanded slap with one of its front claws.|
|Tail Sweep||A powerful spinning attack with its tail, knocks targets off their feet.|
|Wing Flap Attack||Powerful wing flaps that create strong winds preventing the player's party from approaching. The player can counteract this by equipping the stability augment or equipping armor with the bonus enhancement "Prevents wind from affecting mobility." While this negates the buffeting effect of the wind, the dragon's wing flaps will then be able to deliver physical blows.|
|Roar||A mighty roar that kills all Pawns within range, staggers the Arisen and can cause Skill Stifling. Dragonkin will immediately Roar in retaliation when one of its horns are destroyed, its heart is exposed, or when its wings are disabled.|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!