Great Gamble is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Gamble Draw that exhaust the entirety of the user's Stamina to fire a stronger seeking shot that can be steered for a longer time."
- This skill ONLY works on critical weak points. If not hitting on said point, this does even less damage than a normal longbow shot while still draining all your stamina. Hence, the name...Great Gamble.
- Allows the user to guide the arrow for about 3~4 seconds longer after firing it to ensure it hits the target.
- Damage dealt by the shot is dependent on how much stamina was available before this skill was activated. (i.e. using this skill when you have Full stamina will do more damage than when you have only half the amount.)
- Used well by Utilitarian Ranger pawns.
- Does 0 damage if used with Liquid Vim as damage dealt is proportional to stamina used.