|"Invokes a magickal aura around the user that Blinds foes who enter."|
Blearing is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Blearing Effects
Blearing has the following effects:
- While held, it is an AOE attack that does not deal any damage, but blinds Enemies around the caster.
- The caster can move slowly while holding the spell
- When Blinded, the enemy has difficulty targeting you and your party.
- May make the enemy enraged.
Blearing Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Blearing:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 4
- Cost: 1000 DP
Dragon's Dogma Blearing Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Blearing:
- Blearing > High Blearing
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!