|"Launches a bolt of magick that enchants an ally's weapon with Ice."|
Ice Boon is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Ice Boon Effects
Ice Boon has the following effects:
- Character fires an orb of magick that enchants the target's weapon with Ice magick that lasts for 40 seconds
- While enchanted, the weapon has a chance to inflict Freezing. The chance is increased if the target is Drenched.
- Effective against Saurians, Drakes and Goblins.
Ice Boon Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Ice Boon:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 1
- Cost: 200 DP
Dragon's Dogma Ice Boon Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Ice Boon:
- Ice Boon > Ice Affinity > Ice Pact (with Staff Enchanter's Ring or Staff Enchanter's Band)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!