Pommel Bash is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Warriors. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Pommel Bash Effects
Pommel Bash has the following effects:
- Character quickly hits the target with the butt of the weapon to stun them momentarily.
- Effective against larger enemies that are unaffected by Pommel Strike.
- Serves well as a combo-starter.
- Can also be used defensively to buy time in a tight situation.
- Since it uses the butt of the weapon, and not the blade, the additional Debilitations of the weapon do not come into effect with this move.
Pommel Bash Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Pommel Bash:
Dragon's Dogma Pommel Bash Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Pommel Bash:
- Pommel Strike > Pommel Bash