Great Cannon is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Magick Cannon that conjures sphere of magickal power, and fires more rounds of spellshot at foes."
- A sigil forms which when struck by a wide variety of attacks, including friendly or and enemy attacks, emits balls of magic that target and seek out enemies, damaging them.
- Lasts for 18 seconds.
- Deals both physical and magickal damage.
- Also takes on the enchantment of the equipped sword or mace to deal additional damage to that effect.
- Damage dealt is determined by the user's Strength and Magick stats.
- These cannon sigils will disappear if the caster changes from swords/maces to a staff.
- New orbs cast by pawns will replace old ones.