|"An advanced form of Thunder Boon that augments the enchantment's duration as well as the recipient's Magick."|
Thunder Affinity is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Thunder Affinity Effects
Thunder Affinity has the following effects:
- Character fires an orb of magick that enchants the target's weapon with Lightning magick that lasts for 120 seconds
- While enchanted, the weapon has a chance to inflict Thundershock. The damage is increased if the target is Drenched.
- Effective against Cyclopes and Cockatrices.
Thunder Affinity Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Thunder Affinity:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 6
- Cost: 1200 DP
Dragon's Dogma Thunder Affinity Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Thunder Affinity:
- Thunder Boon > Thunder Affinity > Thunder Pact (with Staff Enchanter's Ring or Staff Enchanter's Band)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!