Shadowshackle is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
" An advanced form of Shadowpin that calls forth a larger, longer lasting sigil that traps enemies within its confinies."
- Works only against small human-sized enemies. Larger enemies will instead suffer from a Torpor-like effect momentarily.
- Pins enemies down within the AoE.
- It is possible to trap some flying enemies such as Harpies and Gargoyles if you lure them down close enough.
- Effective for crowd-controlling or buying time to charge up more damaging spells.
- Lasts for about 10 seconds.