High Frazil is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Frazil that creates an expanded field of cold around the user that deals ice damage to those it touches."
- While held, it is an AOE attack that does not deal any damage, but has a chance of Freezing enemies.
- The AOE zone is bigger than Frazil.
- You may move around while holding the zone of "cold". However this uses stamina and the skill will cancel if you run out of stamina.
- When released, enemies targetted are frozen and the attack also deals moderate Frost damage (magickal) to any enemies caught in the frontal cone area.
- The released "wave" does twice as much damage as Frazil.
- While frozen, the enemies are quasi-staggered, in that they are vulnerable to physical attacks from other party members and their attacks may be interrupted by the Freezing.
- Most effectively used as a "cast and blast" attack to stunlock enemies while having your party members swoop in for the bigger hits.