High Frigor is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Frigor that generates three spires of ice. The last one can serve as a stepping stone."
- Launches three giant spires of ice upwards from the ground, followed by a platform of ice at the targeted location. (Note: the platform needs quite some space. Make sure to keep ample distance to avoid staggering/damaging yourself.)
- When cast underneath an enemy, it launches them in the air, dealing both physical and magickal (Ice) damage.
- The damage dealt is dependant on the user's Strength and Magick stats.
- Can be used to blast Ore Deposits to release the ores on the ground.
- Grand Frigor when the Mage's Ring / Mage's Band or Staff-Bearer's Ring / Staff Bearer's Band is equipped.