Icecounter is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Icecounter Effects
Icecounter has the following effects:
- Character enchants their shield with Ice magick.
- Adds moderate amounts of Ice damage to every regular block performed with Magick Shields for 60 seconds.
- Perfect Blocks cause a wave of ice in a large semi-circle to form in front of the knight. This wave does more damage than a normal block and has a decent chance of Freezing your foe.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience Augment.
Icecounter Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Icecounter:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: 1
- Cost: 300 DP
Dragon's Dogma Icecounter Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Icecounter:
- Icecounter > Frost Riposte > Blizzard Feint (with Magick Shieldsman's Ring or Magick Shieldsman's Band)