Cloudburst Volley is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Striders. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Cloudburst Volley Effects
Cloudburst Volley has the following effects:
- Character fires 6 arrows into the air which will fall in the area targeted by the light beam shown.
- The beam automatically aims itself on top of any Enemies that you are facing, within a certain range. This means you can effectively fire it the moment the "casting" animation is over, without actually spending more time to adjust the aoe position.
- Special Arrows can also be used instead.
- The skill works indoors as well.
- The arrows can hurt any allies caught within the area of attack.
Cloudburst Volley Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Cloudburst Volley:
- Weapons: Shortbows
- Rank Available: 1
- Cost: 250 DP
Dragon's Dogma Cloudburst Volley Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Cloudburst Volley: