Masterful Kill is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Darts behind the target after parrying their attack, then slits their throat."
- A form of counterattack that catches the attacking enemy off guard, parries the attack and leads to certain death almost all the time.
- If the enemy is small, the Arisen jumps onto the enemy and slits the neck with the dagger.
- For larger enemies, the arisen latches onto the enemy and does an attack that deals 5-7 hits consecutively.
- Works only against melee attacks.
- Works only if the timing is right and the initial enemy attack is caught with the dagger. Success here depends on your reflexes, intimate knowledge of enemy attack animations and knowledge of the range of said attacks.
- Masterful kill can be held ready for an incoming attack. Simply activate the skill and stay still. The next physical attack that strikes, will trigger the Masterful Kill.
- While holding the skill, your stamina will neither deplete nor regenerate.