Stealth is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Renders one invisible to enemies for a time, making the user impossible to hit."
- Makes the user immune to all attacks, either physical or magickal. Even AOE spells will harmlessly pass through the player.
- Note that this skill is better understood as invincibility rather than invisibility. Enemies will still notice the user and try to attack. However no damage will be taken from these attacks.
- Castle Guards can still see you and will arrest in spite of the 'invisibility'.
- Effect lasts for 10 seconds or until your stamina runs out. (whichever comes first).
- Consumes a lot of stamina.