Stealth is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Assassins. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Stealth Effects
Stealth has the following effects:
- Makes the user immune to all attacks, either physical or magickal. Even AOE spells will harmlessly pass through the player.
- Note that this skill is better understood as invincibility rather than invisibility. Enemies will still notice the user and try to attack. However no damage will be taken from these attacks.
- Castle Guards can still see you and will arrest in spite of the 'invisibility'.
- Effect lasts for 10 seconds or until your Stamina runs out. (whichever comes first).
- Consumes a lot of stamina.
Stealth Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Stealth:
- Weapons: Daggers
- Rank Available: 8
- Cost: 5000 DP
Dragon's Dogma Stealth Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Stealth:
- Stealth > Invisibility