Abyssal Anguish is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Abyssal Anguish Effects
Abyssal Anguish has the following effects:
- Character enchants their weapon with Dark magick for 45 seconds.
- This adds Range and Strength to the weapon, allowing you to do more damage.
- Also adds a shockwave that does about 1/10th the damage of the main physical attack but has a high chance to cause Stagger.
- Works on holy weapons as well. This is useful for Enemies such as Saurian Sages who are resistant to Holy but weak against Dark. Enchanting your Holy weapon with this enchant allows you to damage such enemies without changing your weapon.
Abyssal Anguish Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Abyssal Anguish:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: 9
- Cost: 6000 DP
Dragon's Dogma Abyssal Anguish Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Abyssal Anguish:
- Dark Anguish > Abyssal Anguish