|"An advanced form of Dark Boon that extends and amplifies the enchantment, as well as the recipient's Magick."|
Dark Affinity is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Dark Affinity Effects
Dark Affinity has the following effects:
- Character fires an orb of magick that enchants the target's weapon with Dark element that lasts for 40 seconds
- While enchanted, the weapon has a chance to inflict a 'critical hit' that will deal around 9 times the normal damage. (50% more chance than Dark Boon)
- Effective against most living creatures and The Dragon.
Dark Affinity Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Dark Affinity:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 6
- Cost: 1200 DP
Dragon's Dogma Dark Affinity Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Dark Affinity:
- Dark Boon > Dark Affinity > Dark Pact (with Staff Enchanter's Ring or Staff Enchanter's Band)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!