Explosive Rivet is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Magick Archers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Explosive Rivet Effects
Explosive Rivet has the following effects:
- Character fires a volatile magickal arrow that remains lodged in the target for 60 seconds, exploding when struck with a subsequent blow. The arrows remain lodged for 60 seconds only. If not exploded within that time, they will simply disappear.
- Inflicts Fire based magic damage
- Will not harm the Arisen or Pawns, nor will the resulting explosion provoke a flinching reaction.
- Arrows from your pawns do not detonate the rivets.
- Using this with Vortex Trail and Cutting Wind results in a huge explosion that can help you power through almost any fight. Simply fire an arrow or two at targets clustered together by Vortex Trail. Then use Cutting Wind to set off the explosion.
Explosive Rivet Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Explosive Rivet:
- Weapons: Magick Bows
- Rank Available: 8
- Cost: 4800 DP
Dragon's Dogma Explosive Rivet Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Explosive Rivet:
- Explosive Bolt > Explosive Rivet > Explosive Volley (with Magick Bownman's Ring or Magick Bowman's Band)