|"An advanced form of Perilous Sigil that implants a sigil into the ground that hits long ranging foes with a devastating blast of energy and takes longer to dispel."|
|Element||Based on Element of Weapon carried|
Ruinous Sigil is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Ruinous Sigil Effects
Ruinous Sigil has the following effects:
- Character summons a ball of magic in the targeted location, enchanted with whatever Archmagick the weapon of the caster carried.
- This ball detonates when an enemy comes within range, staggering and knocking down those within its range. Some lighter enemies even get cast high up into the air, taking additional fall damage on their way down.
- Up to two may be placed simultaneously on the battle field.
- Planting a sigil near the weak point of a fallen enemy is devastating, especially if the sigil carries an elemental affinity the enemy is weak to.
Ruinous Sigil Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Ruinous Sigil:
Dragon's Dogma Ruinous Sigil Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Ruinous Sigil:
- Perilous Sigil > Ruinous Sigil