|"An advanced version of Stepping Stone. Kicks forward from an extended range, then jumps off the target, high into the air."|
Leaping Stone is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Striders. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Leaping Stone Effects
Leaping Stone has the following effects:
- Character performs a flying kick. If the first hit successfully connects, they leap into the air, allowing them to follow up with an attack.
- Activates the Augment Eminence.
- Can be used on Pawns and environmental objects as well.
- Can be combined with the skill Helm Splitter or Skull Splitter to reach the head and heart of large Enemies.
- Can be used to access high and hard to reach loot and areas.
Leaping Stone Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Leaping Stone:
- Weapons: Daggers
- Rank Available: 9
- Cost: 5000 DP
Dragon's Dogma Leaping Stone Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Leaping Stone:
- Stepping Stone > Leaping Stone > Soaring Stone (with Strider's Ring or Strider's Band)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!