|"An advanced form of Levin that smites foes with multiple lighting bolts from above."|
High Levin is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma High Levin Effects
High Levin has the following effects:
- Multiple Lightning bolts strike Enemies in an area the character aims at, even those not in direct view (e.g. hiding behind rocks and bushes).
- Can target more than one enemy, if the aiming rune is passed over multiple targets.
- Click the [Right Analog Stick] to lock onto a target.
- Click the [Left Analog Stick] to manually aim instead.
High Levin Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use High Levin:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 3
- Cost: 700 DP
Dragon's Dogma High Levin Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for High Levin:
- Levin > High Levin > Grand Levin (with Staff-Bearer's Ring or Staff-Bearer's Band)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!