Holycounter is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Sends foes staggering back when the user blocks an attack. A perfect block fires enemy-seeking blasts of holy light"
- Adds moderate amounts of Holy damage to every regular block performed with Magick Shields.
- Perfect Blocks cause balls of Holy energy to appear front of the knight that actively seek out nearby enemies and strike them multiple times each.
- Performing successive Pefect Blocks while the balls of the previous perfect block have still not subsided, merely extends the duration of the existing balls. No new balls are formed. The extended balls will continue to strike when extended by a successive perfect block.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience augment.
- Blessed Riposte or
- Hallowed Feint when the Magick Shieldsman's Ring / Magick Shieldsman's Band is equipped.