Immolation is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Backfire that erodes less of the user's own life as they cause harm to all their blazing body touches."
- The flame does non-magickal Fire damage to any enemy the user comes in contact with.
- Chance to inflict Burning
- The amount of damage caused depends on the primary attack stats.
- User loses less than 20HP per second
- Simply jump or use the skill again to cancel it prematurely
- The skill lasts for 60 seconds otherwise.
- The flame can damage Medals that power Golems.
|Fire Based Skills