Silentium is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Silentium Effects
Silentium has the following effects:
- While held, it is an AOE attack that does not deal any damage, but Silences Enemies around the caster.
- The caster can move slowly while holding the spell
- When Silenced, enemies are unable to cast any spells.
- Most effective against enemies that rely on magic such as Dark Bishop, Wights, Liches and Frostwyrms.
Silentium Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Silentium:
Dragon's Dogma Silentium Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Silentium:
- Silentium > High Silentium