Darkcounter is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Darkcounter Effects
Darkcounter has the following effects:
- Character enchants their shield with Dark magick.
- Adds moderate amounts of Dark damage to every regular block performed with Magick Shields for 60 seconds
- Perfect Blocks cause a cloud of miasma in front of the knight that causes Torpor if stepped into.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience Augment.
Darkcounter Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Darkcounter:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: 1
- Cost: 300 DP
Dragon's Dogma Darkcounter Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Darkcounter:
- Darkcounter > Abyssal Riposte > Desecration Feint (with Magick Shieldsman's Ring or Magick Shieldsman's Band)