High Comestion is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Comestion that invokes an even longer wall of flame easily able to ignite foes."
- Deals moderate amounts of Fire-based magick damage
- Has a chance to inflict Burning
- Can knockdown most human-sized enemies such as Undead, Saurians and Hobgoblins
- Can even hurt flying/hovering enemies such as Harpies, Drakes and Evil Eyes.
- Can be used to mine. Casting upon an Ore Deposit makes the ores drop to the ground below. (Note: It may be more efficient to mine using a Pickaxe instead, as blasting the Deposit may yield less ore than traditional mining.)
|Fire Based Skills
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!