Exequy is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Invokes a magickal sigil capable of destroying outright any foe held within its span for a set length of time."
- Can kill almost any non-human enemy in one hit.
- Can target an enemy/part of enemy by casting the spell and moving the targeting sigil onto the creature.
- When the sigil is in range of the creature, a circular timer will appear that will blink when it completes a full circle, indicating that the monster is ready to be slain. Simply release the spell at that time to kill the creature instantly.
- However, you MUST hold down the [Skill] button for the duration of the timer or else the skill will cancel and the timer will reset.
- Stamina is drained constantly while holding for the timer to complete.
- The time needed by the timer is dependant on the Magick stats of the user, and the Dark resistance of the target.