High Fulmination is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Fulmination that envelops the user in a more powerful and wider-ranged bolt of lighting."
- Deals magickal(Thunder) damage that has low knockdown, but high staggering power.
- When cast by holding the [Attack Button], it electrically charges all party members, dealing Thunder damage to any enemy they climb on/ in contact with them.
- Has greater range and damage than Fulmination.
- You can increase the duration of this skill by using stamina-restoring items such as Large Mushrooms, Staminal Drench, Mushroom Potage etc. Make sure to hold the [Skill Button] while in the inventory or else the skill will cancel itself.
- Equipping Wyrmking's Ring hastens recharge time.
- Equipping Articulacy augment improves speed of charging.
- Equipping Stability augment prevents wind stagger from wing flapping
- Equipping Conservation] extends stamina.
- Works best if you fully charge the spell outside of combat and then release the spell once at the enemy.
- The skill is cancelled if you jump, get staggered by a footstomp or a collapsing monster, get knocked down, shot by an arrow that takes you off your feet or if hit by a spell.
- Increasing a Sorcerer's knockdown/stagger resistance by wearing high-quality armor will decrease the likelihood of spell interruption.