Endgame or Post-Game in Dragon's Dogma is the world state which occurs after the defeat of The Dragon and until completing the final Main Story Quest The Great Hereafter, thereby triggering New Game Plus. The world takes on a perpetual and ominous cloudy darkness, new dangerous creatures emerge and the physical geography of important areas are severely altered. Gran Soren, Cassardis and Gransys in particular undergo several major alterations.
Gran Soren Changes
- The Everfall opens up completely, destroying the Venery, Slums, Aqueduct and a portion of the Urban Quarter. The Everfall itself now becomes a free fall dungeon of many layers where some of the most challenging Enemies in the game can be challenged, including the Ur-Dragon.
- After completing the quest A Warm Welcome you will be labeled a traitor and attacked upon entering the Noble Quarter.
- Asalam of the Union Inn moves to the Pawn Guild.
- Devyn's Barber Shop moves] to a tent in the fields outside of the Craftsman's Quarter.
- Montebank moves The Black Cat behind Arsmith's Alehouse.
- If Madeleine had not been forced to leave during Bad Business she will be set up in the Fields. If the quest was not completed she will still move, but will not have a shop available. Otherwise she will be in Cassardis.
- Ser Alfonso leaves the Greatwall Encampment and moves to the north gate field camp.
- If alive and not jailed, Fournival will still be about Arsmith's Alehouse and the Craftsman's Quarter, and will continue to walk to The Black Cat in the afternoon.
- Madeleine will have moved to Pablos' Inn if she was rescued during Bad Business.
- Your rescued Beloved will move to Your House.
- Gargoyle: Gran Soren outside the south gate
- Geo Saurian: main road through Moonsbit Pass
- Giant Undead: Manamia Trail between The Mountain Waycastle and Encampment
- Grimgoblin: replace Goblin mobs on Seabreeze Trail
- Hellhound: spawn around Gran Soren, Manamia Trail and Seabreeze Trail
- Skeleton Lord: Moonsbit Pass, Mountain Cottage
- Succubus: several circle the air outside Gran Soren south gate, Cobal Coast, Minamia Trail near the road to Vestad Hills.