Explosive Bolt is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
" Fires a volatile magickal arrow that remains lodged in the target for a time, exploding when struck with a blow."
- Fires a volatile magickal arrow that remains lodged in the target for 60 seconds, exploding when struck with a subsequent blow.
- Inflicts Fire based magic damage
- Will not harm the Arisen or pawns, nor will the resulting explosion provoke a flinching reaction.
- The arrows remain lodged for 60 seconds only. If not exploded within that time, they will simply disappear.
- Arrows from your pawns do not detonate the rivets.
- Using this with Vortex Trail and Cutting Wind results in a huge explosion that can help you power through almost any fight. Simply fire an arrow or two at targets clustered together by Vortex Trail. Then use Cutting Wind to set off the explosion.
- Explosive Rivet or
- Explosive Volley when the Magick Bownman's Ring / Magick Bowman's Band is equipped.
|Fire Based Skills