High Seism is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Sorcerers. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma High Seism Effects
High Seism has the following effects:
- Character summons an earthquake that sends damaging rocks flying.
- Deals Holy and physical damage.
- The amount of damage dealt depends on the Strength and Magick stats.
- Targeting is difficult but Pawns use it efficiently.
- Throws most opponents into the air, causing Knockdown.
High Seism Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use High Seism:
- Weapons: Archistaves
- Rank Available: 9
- Cost: 8500 DP
Dragon's Dogma High Seism Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for High Seism: