Invisibility is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Stealth that grants invisibility for an extended duration."
- Makes the user immune to all attacks, either physical or magickal. Even AOE spells will harmlessly pass through the player.
- Note that this skill is better understood as invincibility rather than invisibility. Enemies will still notice the user and try to attack. However no damage will be taken from these attacks.
- Castle Guards can still see you and will arrest in spite of the 'invisibility'.
- Effect lasts for 20 seconds.
- Consumes a lot of stamina.