Elder Ogre is an enemy in Dragon's Dogma.
Elder Ogre Information
- Bitterblack Isle
- Rotunda of Dread
- Ward of Regret (Place a Rancid Bait Meat)
- Gutter of Misery (Place a Rancid Bait Meat)
- Forsaken Cathedral (Place a Rancid Bait Meat)
- Fortress of Remembrance (Place a Rancid Bait Meat)
- The Bloodless Stockade (Place a Rancid Bait Meat)
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Lightning
- Having a Male in the party gets the Elder Ogre excited, making its cheeks and buttocks flush red. It then targets and chases that Male without paying any attention to other party members.
- Weak against Lightning and Dark spells and enchanted weapons.
- Strong against Fire and Holy spells and enchanted weapons.
- Immune to Blindness
- Vulnerable to Torpor, Poison and Tarred
- Also vulnerable to Lowered Strength
- Slash: --
- Bash: --
- Fire: --
- Ice: --
- Thunder: --
- Holy: --
- Dark: --