Dire Arrow is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"Focuses the user's gathered strength into a single, devastating shot that grows in power as it is charged."
- Unlike other skills, the timing is crucial here. The power of the shot is determined by when you release it.
- Releasing it as soon as a bar is filled, makes a the user flash white, indicating an "ideal/perfect" shot for that tier.
- If release prematurely or too late, the shot will do only slightly more damage than a normal shot.
- You are unable to move while charging this ability.
- Has a great chance of causing Knockdown with well-timed shots.