Flameshroud is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Immolation that erodes even less of the user's life yet extends the duration of the flames."
- Engulfs you in a flaming shroud which inflicts non-magickal Fire damage to any enemy that comes into contact with you (with the possibility of inflicting the Burning status) at the gradual expense of your HP.
- The Fire damage dealt is based upon the Primary Attack stat
- Damage taken is approximately 20 HP per every 3 seconds.
- The flaming shroud lasts for 90 seconds.
- Jumping cancels the flames. Using the skill again while it is active cancels it prematurely.
- Torpor/poison, silence or blind/tarred is not inflicted if you are using Rusted, Golden or Aneled daggers respectively.
|Fire Based Skills