Flameshroud is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Magick Archers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Flameshroud Effects
Flameshroud has the following effects:
- Engulfs the character in a flaming shroud which inflicts non-magickal Fire damage to any Enemy that comes into contact with them (with the possibility of inflicting Burning) at the gradual expense of their Health.
- The Fire damage dealt is based upon Strength
- Damage taken is approximately 20 HP per every 3 seconds.
- The flaming shroud lasts for 90 seconds.
- Jumping cancels the flames. Using the skill again while it is active cancels it prematurely.
- Torpor/Poison, Silence or Blind/Tarred is not inflicted if you are using Rusted, Golden or Aneled daggers respectively.
Flameshroud Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Flameshroud:
- Weapons: Daggers
- Rank Available: When Backfire/Immolation is available
- Cost: Magick Archer's Ring or Magick Archer's Band
Dragon's Dogma Flameshroud Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Flameshroud: