|"An advanced form of Flame Riposte that further extends the duration and conjures even more fireballs."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Firecounter/Flame Riposte is available|
|Cost||Magick Shieldsman's Ring/Magick Shieldsman's Band|
Inferno Feint is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Inferno Feint Effects
Inferno Feint has the following effects:
- Character enchants their shield with Fire magick. Every block deals small amounts of Fire damage.
- Perfect Blocks cause multiple balls of fire to shoot at the enemy whose attack was blocked.
- These fireballs travel a decent distance, allowing you to hurt even the source of ranged attacks blocked.
- The shield lasts for 180 seconds.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience Augment.
Inferno Feint Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Inferno Feint:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: When Firecounter/Flame Riposte is available
- Cost: Magick Shieldsman's Ring/Magick Shieldsman's Band
Dragon's Dogma Inferno Feint Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Inferno Feint:
- Firecounter > Flame Riposte > Inferno Feint (with Magick Shieldsman's Ring or Magick Shieldsman's Band)