Desecration Feint is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Abyssal Riposte that further extends the duration and conjures even more darkness."
- Casts a Magick Shield (Dark) in front of the Arisen that deal small amounts of dark damage with every block.
- Perfect Blocks cause a cloud of miasma in front of the knight that causes Torpor if stepped into.
- The Perfect block ability is handy because, like Levin, it hits enemies regardless of cover or elevation difference. It can, for example, hit hard-to-reach ballista users at The Shadow Fort if the projectiles are blocked successfully.
- The shield lasts for 180 seconds.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience augment.