|"An advanced form of Downpour Volley that launches more arrows and further expands the area of the attack."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Cloudburst Volley/Downpour Volley is available|
|Cost||Strider's Ring/Strider's Band|
Hailstorm Volley is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Striders in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Hailstorm Volley Effects
Hailstorm Volley has the following effects:
- Character sends a wall of arrows skyward to rain down on a broad area.
- Shoots 24 arrows, which can be Special Arrows
- Dragon's Ire always causes Burning
- Rusted Bow always causes Poison and Torpor
- You can shoot the arrows very close to the point you are standing and quickly run under the volley just after it is done without harm to yourself. This is useful to kill Phantoms, Specters and Phantasms when alone and possessed.
Hailstorm Volley Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Hailstorm Volley:
- Weapons: Shortbows
- Rank Available: When Cloudburst Volley/Downpour Volley is available
- Cost: Strider's Ring/Strider's Band
Dragon's Dogma Hailstorm Volley Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Hailstorm Volley: