Hailstorm Volley is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Downpour Volley that launches more arrows and further expands the area of the attack."
- Sends a wall of arrows skyward to rain down on a broad area.
- Shoots 24 arrows, which can be Special Arrows
- Dragon's Ire always causes Burning
- Rusted Bow always causes Poison and Torpor
- You can shoot the arrows very close to the point you are standing and quickly run under the volley just after it is done without harm to yourself. This is useful to kill Phantom, Specter and Phantasms when alone and possessed.