Stone Jungle is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Stone Jungle Effects
Stone Jungle has the following effects:
- Character focuses magick into their weapon then plunges it into the earth, causing pillars of stone to erupt around the user.
- Deals both magickal and physical damage.
- Damage dealt depends on both Strength and Magick.
- Similar to Seism.
- This ability is most effective against large and slow Enemies.
Stone Jungle Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Stone Jungle:
- Weapons: Swords/Maces
- Rank Available: When Stone Grove/Stone Forest is available
- Cost: Mystic Knight's Ring/Mystic Knight's Band
Dragon's Dogma Stone Jungle Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Stone Jungle: