Grand Fulmination is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of High Fulmination that erodes less Stamina and amplifies the spark granted to allies."
- Electrifies foes, dealing magick(Thunder) damage, low Knockdown and high stagger effects.
- Can also electrically charge other party members to add Thunder damage to their attacks. Press and hold the attack button to release a charge dealing extra damage to any enemy your party members climb on while the you stay still.
- Equipping Wyrmking's Ring hastens recharge time.
- Equipping Articulacy augment improves speed of charging.
- Equipping Stability augment prevents wind stagger from wing flapping
- Equipping Conservation] extends stamina.
- Works best if you fully charge the spell outside of combat and then release the spell once at the enemy.
- The skill is cancelled if you jump, get staggered by a footstomp or a collapsing monster, get knocked down, shot by an arrow that takes you off your feet or if hit by a spell.
- Increasing a Sorcerer's knockdown/stagger resistance by wearing high-quality armor will decrease the likelihood of spell interruption.
- You can increase the duration of this skill by using stamina-restoring items such as Large Mushrooms, Staminal Drench, Mushroom Potage etc. Make sure to hold the [Skill Button] while in the inventory or else the skill will cancel itself.