|"An advanced form of Holy Affinity that extends its duration and power, and further boosts the recipient's Magick."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Holy Boon/Holy Affinity is available|
|Cost||Staff Enchanter's Ring/Staff Enchanter's Band|
Holy Pact is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Holy Pact Effects
Holy Pact has the following effects:
- Character fires an orb of magick that enchants the target's weapon with Holy magick
- It also boosts the ally's Magick.
- Chance to heal on hit by 10% of Magick Defense per orb.
- Effective against Undead.
- Click on [Left Analog Stick] to cast
Holy Pact Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Holy Pact:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: When Holy Boon/Holy Affinity is available
- Cost: Staff Enchanter's Ring/Staff Enchanter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Holy Pact Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Holy Pact: