Grand Anodyne is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Anodyne Effects
Grand Anodyne has the following effects:
- Character invokes a magickal sigil which recovers the Health of those who enter.
- Heals upto 3790 HP
- Heals 162 HP/sec. The after-effect of leaving the sigil heals for 18 health/sec.
- The sigil lasts for 15 seconds. Its after-effect lasts for 20 seconds.
- It takes roughly 9.5 seconds to cast the spell.
- All Anodyne spells are unaffected by any stat.
- Undead, Skeletons and Phantasms will take Holy element damage from this spell if they enter the sigil's area of effect.
Grand Anodyne Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Anodyne:
- Weapons: Staves
- Rank Available: When Anodyne/High Anodyne is available
- Cost: Mage's Ring or Mage's Band
Dragon's Dogma Grand Anodyne Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Anodyne: